Name: Ng Li Qing Roxy.
Age: 10.
School: Wellington Primary School.
Birthday: 12 April.
Horoscope: Aries.
Celine Eunice Hui Eng Jia Xi Michelle Pei Xi Shi Yu
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010
Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.
Hi to all...! I am very excited you know why? Because I am going to genting on tuesday!!(22/12/09)yay I very long time never go genting aready le... hmmmm...let me see... ah! this is the third time i went to genting yay!well i am also sad cuase 2012 is going to be the end of earth!! so scary!!i hope that this is not real...i don't want to die! i hate to die if i die nobiody will look after me or my pearents i hate to be alone... hai~I hope that this isjust a movie..like pps pp live have also shown... hai~ so tired need to go to bed bye~