Name: Ng Li Qing Roxy.
Age: 10.
School: Wellington Primary School.
Birthday: 12 April.
Horoscope: Aries.
Celine Eunice Hui Eng Jia Xi Michelle Pei Xi Shi Yu
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010
Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.
Today,my mother scolded me fpr nothing again... I hate it very much!I do nothing wrong you know!she ask me what i want to eat tomorrow ,than i say don't want.Because i want to drink herablife(dunno how to spell)than she started to scold me and it's for nothing you know!!!Anyway,I have lots of homework!I have to do this and that!1 math and l chinese i know it is not so many to you but the math is very thick you know! i just finish my math than i go home liao... hai~hope there is no homework!I hate it and i have tution homework and student care homework!ahhhhh... i hope that there is no homework in this world!!!